In response to a request from the local council on behalf of the community, Transport for NSW has recently completed a speed zone review on Muller Road from Rous Road
GETTING THINGS DONE
Useful information for individuals, workers, business owners and members of the public on COVID-19.
NSW COVID-19 Hotline 13 77 88 run by Service NSW will answer inquiries on restrictions, cost of living assistance, financial assistance for business and rules around social distancing.
For the latest information and updates on COVID-19, including information on the current Public Health Orders, please visit NSW Government and COVID-19.
For information about Queensland Border Restrictions, including the border zone map and border pass, please visit QLD Government Restrictions.
For information about Queensland Border Restrictions and exemption for essential farm and agribusiness workers, please visit QLD Agribusiness.
For the latest information on what you can and can’t do under the COVID-19 rules, please visit COVID-19 rules.
For the latest information about current situation and case numbers, please visit the Australian Government Department of Health website, here: current situation and case numbers.
You can also visit the NSW Government’s response to COVID-19 website here: information and advice on COVID-19.
To find your nearest COVID-19 clinic, please visit NSW COVID-19 clinics.
For the latest update and information from the Local Health District, including information about hospital visitations, please visit:
For advice from the World Health Organisation, please visit: Coronavirus COVID-19 Pandemic.
Governments Advice to slow the spread of COVID-19.
What you can do to help to slow the spread of COVID-19 in Australia:
1. Good Hygiene.
3. Social distancing.
For more information, please visit: ways to protect yourself and others.
For Information for Health Professionals, please visit: Health Professional and COVID-19.
If you or someone you know is distressed, the following free services are there to help:
* If life is in danger of for urgent medical intervention, 000 (voice) or 106 (text).
* Lifeline 13 11 14 – 24-hour telephone and online chat crisis support & suicide intervention.
* 1800Respect (1800 7377 328) – 24-hour support for sexual assault & domestic violence victims.
* Suicide Call Back Service 1300 659 467.
* Mental Health Line 1800 011 511 – access to local acute care crisis service.
* National Mental Health Helpline – 1800 643 287 (MHF AUS).
* Mensline Australia 1300 789 978 – 24-hour support counselling for men.
* Kids Helpline 1800 551 800 – confidential 24-hour counselling for 5 to 25 year olds.
* Beyondblue 1300 224 636 – 24-hour telephone and online chat service with links to local services.
* SANE Australia 1800 187 263 – talk to a mental health professional 10 AM – 10 PM.
* Blue Knot Helpline 1300 657 380 – counselling for victims of child abuse and trauma, and their helpers, 7 days, 9 AM – 5 PM.
* QLife 1800 184 527 – support for LGBTIQA+ community.
* Open Arms 1800 001 046 – 24-hour telephone counselling & crisis support for Veterans & their families.
* Thirrili 1800 805 801 – Critical Response Support Advocate for Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people.
In response to a request from the local community, Transport for NSW has recently completed a speed zone review on Houghlahans Creek Road to consider the appropriateness of the existing 100 km/h speed limit. This review has been completed in accordance with the NSW Speed Zoning Guidelines.
In response to a request from the local community, Transport for NSW has recently completed a speed zone review on Whian Whian Road from Dunoon Road to the end of Whian Whian Road, to consider the appropriateness of the existing 100 km/h speed limit. This review has been completed in accordance with the NSW Speed Zoning Guidelines.